CTE Competencies met during these project:
1. Demonstrate positive work ethic.
11. Demonstrate healthy behaviors and safety skills.
16. Demonstrate job-specific mathematics skills.
18. Demonstrate proficiency with technologies common to a specific occupation.
31. Describe the engineering design process.
32. Explain the characteristics of the engineering design process.
33. Explain the impact of the criteria and constraints for a design.
34. Develop designs for presenting to the class.
35. Demonstrate safe use of a minimum of seven tools and/or pieces of equipment.
36. Demonstrate various types of measuring.
38. Develop designs for a given problem.
39. Evaluate a product design with the goal of innovation.