CTE Competencies met during this project:
1. Demonstrate positive work ethic.
7. Demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness.
14. Demonstrate job-acquisition and advancement skills.
15. Demonstrate time-, task-, and resource-management skills.
16. Demonstrate job-specific mathematics skills.
18. Demonstrate proficiency with technologies common to a specific occupation.
19. Demonstrate information technology skills.
20. Demonstrate an understanding of Internet use and security issues.
21. Demonstrate telecommunications skills.
34. Develop designs for presenting to the class.
36. Demonstrate various types of measuring.
38. Develop designs for a given problem.
How to crop a photo.
Fix flaws and repair photos.
An introduction to layers in Photoshop.
How to sharpen a blurry photo. _
How to resize an image in Photoshop- Right click on the blue grey bar above an open image in Photoshop. Select "image size". I find it easier to change the pixels to percent when re-sizing. Remember if you want the image to be bigger, you must put in a percent greater than 100%. To get a half sized image, type in 50%
How to flatten an image into one layer- Click on the Layer pull-down menu at the top, and select flatten image near the bottom of the list. This will get rid of all the layers of your project. This then allows you to save the picture as a regular picture and not a photoshop document.